1. How does this service work?
-You purchase the service.
-You will then download 3 files to your computer. One is a phone redirector, another is a computer screen viewer called "Teamviewer, and the third is a link to files for computers with slow internet.
-At your "verbal walk-in" time or during your appointment, made on the website you will open the teamviewer and call us if we do not call you. 518-847-7473.
2. How do I know if I have a bad/blacklisted/financed IMEI number?
Answer: Go to the "CHECK IMEI STATUS" tab and click on the link and input your IMEI. If it doesn't say it is financed, blacklisted, etc then it can take up to 2-3 months to actually get updated on that website. If you think it IS blacklisted or blocked and when you put your sim card in and it is not working then it is already blacklisted but not updated on the site yet. So basically if it doesn't work when you put the sim in, then you should just get the IMEI repaired now if you want to use the phone now and not have problems down the line then get the service now.
3. Is this a Scam?
Answer: No. The phone number on our website is real and you talk to real people. No chat boxes like other websites that may just take your money and run.
4. Does my phone have to be rooted?
Answer: No it does not. There are some rare cases with very old phones but our method is direct from the Samsung factory.
5. Will I get my money back if this doesn't work?
Answer: There is a 100% money back guarantee if the service cannot be finished.
6. How long does it take?
Answer: It can take up to 15-35 minutes when your appointment (unless you are a walk-in) is confirmed and files are downloaded and extracted on your computer when we connect to your computer. It depends on the speed of your computer and your internet speed. If you go to the website speedtest.net and check your speeds by clicking "GO" the minimal speed needed is 4MB a second or it will take a long time to service your phone. Hotspots are NOT acceptable!
7. What do I need to get started?
Answer: You will need GOOD internet (libraries not included, they have restrictions), a good thick usb cable and a windows computer (macbooks are supported as well) along with the phone charged up!!! Obviously you will have to pay first to secure an appointment.
8. What carrier can I use my phone on after this service?
Answer: You can use it on ANY GSM carrier after the service, including Metro PCS. All new phones from Galaxy S7 and up will automatically have a compatible IMEI for Metro PCS on their database. We can even make it work on the Verizon network unlike other scam websites claim!!! You have to call in the IMEI to connect to MetroPCS when we are done writing it.
9. So if I put my sim card in after this service, will it work?
Answer: Yes 100%. For Galaxy S7's and up you will be able to go to ANY GSM carrier in the world, including Metro-PCS and Verizon!!!
10. If I don't have a personal computer, and can't find a friend or family that has a computer how can I get this service?
Answer: We can accept a mail-in service with an extra cost of $8.00. for the mail-back fee.
11. How do you remove the google account?
Answer: We connect to your computer after you purchase the service and fill out the "contact us" form in addition to making an appointment with us and move the mouse around with our programs and remove it. Don't worry. We use safe programs that you can delete after we are done servicing your phone.
12. I don't have paypal. How can I pay you?
Answer: We take all major debit/credit cards. Make sure you fill out the contact form and make an appointment so you can download the files for your computer. There are many other ways also. Including cashapp, zelle and/or with a guest paypal account.
13. Why didn't Flashy Phones contact me yet?
Answer: You didn't fill out the "Contact Us" Form or make and appointment!!! We can be reached at any time during our business hours.
14. How do I know this is going to work?
Answer: Click on our YouTube videos below and see the proof happening right before your very eyes. There on the channel is plenty of feedback.
15. Why is it shipping before I check out?
Answer: The shipping option at checkout pops up when you order service for older phones. It is the way the website is setup. There is no shipping. All services are remote from computer to computer!!!
16. Can I update or reset the phone after your services?
Answer: Yes. You can reset or update the phone as many times as you like.
17. Do I keep the same phone number?
Answer: Yes. The simcard you have has your phone number. You can even port your number if you are changing carriers.
18. How long does it take?
Answer: 15 minutes-24 hours in most cases. It depends on the server.
19. Can I return the phone to Samsung for warranty purposes after this service?
Answer: No. They will say the phone was tampered with and will not fix the screen, etc.
20. What is the difference between unlock and IMEI repair?
Answer: Unlocking your phone is a carrier release and will do nothing unless it is 100% paid off. IMEI repair is a service for blacklisted/blocked/reported stolen phones. It comes with a GSM unlock as well!!!
INSTRUCTIONS FOR PURCHASHING REMOTE COMPUTER TO COMPUTER SERVICES
1. Pick the service that you need under the appropriate tab.
2. For example, for IMEI repair/change pick the "IMEI FIX + UNLOCKS" tab. For carrier unlocks with a fully paid off phone go to this link here. Click appropriate button. For Google Account Removal pick the "HOW TO REMOVE GOOGLE ACCOUNT" item in the same menu. That is where it is located. It will ask your phone model when you begin to purchase the service. If you have a problem finding a phone then type your model number in the search bar in the upper right hand corner and scroll down and look for it. (For Example: Galaxy S7)
3. Answer the options and questions and read the description of the service. Click on the add cart button of the phone model (under settings/about phone or about device) that the service is needed for. For example N910T is Note 4 T-Mobile. A is ATT and etc.
4. Checkout with Paypal or your credit/debit card.
5. Fill out the contact us form so we can have your information to send you the files for our remote service, unless you downloaded the files already. All services are remote from a windows computer to windows computer. We do the work but need the files ready and prepared and ready to go on your computer.
6. Make an appointment under the "MAKE APPOINTMENT" tab to get taken care of. In most cases we can take you in right now while reading this as a Walk-in. (Note: If appointments are full we can still possibly fit you in the same day for all services.)
7. You will then get an email giving you all the instructions to set up your computer and phone for us to service it. What we do is move the mouse around on your computer at your walk-in or appointment and program your phone. We stay on the phone talking with you the whole time and have you press buttons while we do our work. Our service is 100% guaranteed or money back!!!
INFORMATION FOR A5/A7/J3/J7/S7/S8/S8 ACTIVE/PLUS/S9/S9 PLUS/S10/S10 PLUS/S10E/ACTIVE/NOTE 7/NOTE 8/NOTE 9/NOTE 10/NOTE 10 PLUS/S20/Note 20 IMEI REPAIR ONLY
All flagship Samsung phones from across the world from any network are supported. Doesn't matter if you are in France, Africa, South America, England or anywhere!!! It is all remote from computer to computer. Again all Samsung phones overseas are supported, REMOTE!!! For this service we need to read special unique information from your phone over our remote computer connection. This unique information is read from the phone usually in 20 minutes. You will be able to go on ANY GSM network in the world including Metro PCS after we generate the IMEI and write it to your phone. ALL IN MINUTES!!! All phones will be unlocked including AT&T, T-Mobile, Metro PCS, Sprint, Verizon and overseas phones which is included with the IMEI repair service. Yes you will not have to worry about the T-Mobile device unlock app!!! This service is 100% guaranteed or money back.